All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do the teachings of Meister Eckhart speak to us today? Introducing Meister Eckhart presents the prophetic life and controversial work of this medieval Dominican friar and mystic who continues to influence the work of traditional Christian writers today. The book covers his life, gives an explanation of this teaching on the Soul, and walks readers through his spirituality using words and images, just as Meister Eckhart himself did. Introducing Meister Eckhart makes this great thinker's legacy accessible to modern spiritual seekers using contemporary words, and exercises. Paperback
- Author(s)Michael Demkovich
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Staes
- Foreword byTimothy Radcliffe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.