All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of bestselling textbook Introducing Property Valuation provides students with a comprehensive introduction to the concepts and methods of valuing real estate, helping them to progress successfully from basic principles to a more sophisticated understanding. Taking a practically oriented rather than purely theoretical approach, the textbook equips readers with the skills to undertake their own valuation calculations. Fully updated to reflect recent developments in regulation and practice, experienced tutor and valuer Michael Blackledge demonstrates how the principles can be applied in professional practice in line with the requirements and guidance provided by the International Valuation Standards Council and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. Online material accompanies the new edition with Q&As and pre-programmed excel spreadsheets enabling students to prepare their own calculations. The five traditional methods of valuation are outlined and the practical applications of the two main approaches, the comparison and investment methods, are fully explored. The use of discounted cash flow and quarterly in advance calculations, topics which are t always adequately covered elsewhere, are also explained. Accessibly written with a full range of worked examples, case studies, clear chapter summaries and extensive further reading suggestions, this book is essential for any student of real estate and its valuation.
- Author BiographyMichael Blackledge has worked extensively in practice as a surveyor and valuer and in higher education and is currently a visiting Lecturer in the School of Civil Engineering and Surveying at the University of Portsmouth, UK.
- Author(s)Michael Blackledge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note30 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight1088 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.