All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding psychological techniques can help you make your relationships happier and more fulfilling. This Practical Guide will help you achieve new and healthier ways of relating by explaining some of the major underlying psychological 'drivers' that permeate relationships and identify and work on these unconscious motivating factors to eliminate 'knee-jerk' reactions. Filled with straightforward, practical advice, case studies and examples, Introducing Psychology of Relationships will help you understand your relationship and make it more loving and mutually supportive, as well as be better equipped for entering into a new relationship.
- Author BiographyJohn Karter is a a qualified psychotherapist and former writer for The Times, The Sunday Times and The Independent.
- Author(s)John Karter
- PublisherIcon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleIntroducing...
- Place of PublicationDuxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIcon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width118 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.