All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Psychopathology is an essential course companion for counselling, psychotherapy and counselling psychology trainees. It explains how to describe and diagse client problems in clear, accessible language, demystifying the concept of psychopathology and revealing it as an integral aspect of training and practice. The book is entirely comprehensive in its coverage of client problems, groups, methods of assessment, up-to-date research and settings, -covering crucial topics from assessment and diagsis to the clinical symptoms of emotional distress, including severe or enduring disorders like schizophrenia and borderline personality disorder -providing a framework for psychiatric diagsis and classification and covering risk assessment in detail -concluding with a chapter on holistic approaches and emotional wellbeing. Case studies and exercises throughout the book make sense of the theory in real-life practice and the author's enthusiasm for her subject makes for a uniquely engaging, readable guide to the complexities of psychopathologies.
- Author BiographyBetty Rudd is the author of seven books and twenty-one games, most of them focusing on emotional literacy. With SAGE Betty has previously published Talking is for Kids, Talking is for Us and Talking is for Teens.
- Author(s)Betty K. Rudd
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.