All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of quantitative geography is to train geographers in numeracy and in the vital skills of data collection, processing and interpretation. Introducting Quantitative Geography describes quantification from first principles to cover all the key elements of quantitative geography. No previous kwledge of statistical procedures is assumed. Worked examples and computer analyses are used to explain measurement, scale, description, models and modelling. Building on this, the book explores and clarifies the intellectual and practical problems presented by numerical and techlogical advances in the field.
- Author(s)Larry O'Brien
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/1992
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations, 60 line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.