Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with how to do 3D DirectX graphics simulation programming in C#. The main goal of this book is to teach students how to do 3D simulation program coding quickly and easily.
- Author BiographyPh. D in Mathematics from State University of New Youk at Stony Brook. Master degree in computer science from University of Houston.
- Author(s)Delin Tan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.