All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic mograph is the work of a prominent contributor to the field of harmonic analysis. Geared toward advanced undergraduates and graduate students, it focuses on methods related to Gelfand's theory of Banach algebra. Prerequisites include a kwledge of the concepts of elementary modern algebra and of metric space topology. 1953 edition.
- Author(s)Lynn H. Loomis
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.