All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe structural materials used in airframe and propulsion systems influence the cost, performance and safety of aircraft. This essential new book is intended for undergraduate students studying aerospace and aeronautical engineering, and is also a valuable resource for postgraduate students and practising aerospace engineers. The first three chapters of the book introduce the reader to aerospace materials. The next groups of chapters go on to discuss the properties, production and metallurgy of materials for aerospace structures, followed by chapters on performance issues and recycling. The final chapter covers materials selection for aerospace structures and engines.
- Author BiographyAdrian P. Mouritz is Professor of Aerospace Materials at RMIT University, Australia.
- Author(s)Adrian P. Mouritz
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAdrian P. Mouritz
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.