All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the author's best-selling text, Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students, this brief book covers the basics of structural analysis as applied to aircraft structures Coverage of elasticity, energy methods and virtual work set the stage for discussions of airworthiness/airframe loads and stress analysis of aircraft components Numerous worked examples, illustrations, and sample problems show how to apply the concepts to realistic situations. Self-contained, this value-priced book is an excellent resource for anyone learning the subject.
- Author BiographyT.H.G. Megson is a professor emeritus with the Department of Civil Engineering at Leeds University (UK).
- Author(s)T. H. G. Megson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1330 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.