All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained treatment assumes only some kwledge of real numbers and real analysis. The first three chapters focus on the basics of point-set topology, after which the text proceeds to homology groups and continuous mapping, barycentric subdivision, and simplicial complexes. Exercises form an integral part of the text. 1961 edition.
- Author BiographyAndrew H.Wallace is Professor Emeritus at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)A. H. Wallace
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.