All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book primarily focuses on the design of analog and digital communication systems; and has been structured to cater to the second year engineering undergraduate students of Computer Science, Information Techlogy, Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Communication departments. For better understanding, the basics of analog communication systems are outlined before the digital communication systems section. The book is divided into five modules for efficient presentation, and it provides numerous examples and illustrations for the detailed understanding of the subject, in a thorough manner. Technical topics discussed in the book include: Analog modulation techniques-AM, FM and PM. Digital modulation techniques-ASK, PSK, FSK, QPSK, MSK and M-ary modulation. Pulse modulation techniques and Data communication. Source coding techniques-Shann Fa and Huffman coding; channel coding techniques- Linear block codes and convolutional codes. Advanced communication techniques topics includes-Cellular communication, Satellite communication and multiple access schemes.
- Author BiographyR. Kalidoss and K. S. Vishvaksenan, SSN College of Engineering, lndia, and M. A. Bhagyaveni, Anna University, India.
- Author(s)K. S. Vishvaksenan,R. Kalidoss
- PublisherRiver Publishers
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRiver Publishers Series in Communications
- Place of PublicationGistrup
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintRiver Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.