All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the preface of the author: ...I have divided this work into two books; in the first of these I have confined myself to those matters concerning pure analysis. In the second book I have explained those thing which must be kwn from geometry, since analysis is ordinarily developed in such a way that its application to geometry is shown. In the first book, since all of analysis is concerned with variable quantities and functions of such variables, I have given full treatment to functions. I have also treated the transformation of functions and functions as the sum of infinite series. In addition I have developed functions in infinite series...
- Author(s)Leonhard Euler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/1988
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byJ. D. Blanton
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.