All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular and critically acclaimed text for undergraduates concentrates on the practical applications of statistics to biology. Its offers sufficient detail to be coherent to students with a minimal background in mathematics. From descriptive statistics to fundamental distributions and testing of hypotheses, it provides many worked-out problems and examples. 1987 edition.
- Author(s)F. James Rohlf,Mathematics,Robert R. Sokal
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.