Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $198.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $186.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA step-by-step guide to the design and analysis of CMOS operational amplifiers and comparators This volume is a comprehensive text that offers a detailed treatment of the analysis and design principles of two of the most important components of analog metal oxide semiconductor (MOS) circuits, namely operational amplifiers (op-amps) and comparators. The book covers the physical operation of these components, their design procedures, and applications to analog MOS circuits-particularly those involving switched-capacitor circuits, and analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-analog (D/A) converters. Roubik Gregorian, a leading authority in the field, gives circuit designers the technical kwledge they need to design high-performance op-amps and comparators suitable for most analog circuit applications. In this self-contained treatment, which is loosely based on his well-received 1986 book, Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing (coauthored with Gabor C. Temes), Gregorian reviews the required basics before advancing to state-of-the-art topics and problem-solving techniques. This valuable guide: Clearly explains configuration and performance limitation issues affecting the operation of CMOS op-amps and comparators Details advanced design procedures to improve performance Provides practical design examples suitable for a broad range of analog circuit applications Incorporates hundreds of illustrations into the text Concludes each chapter with problems and references to advanced topics, useful in textbook adoptions Introduction to CMOS Op-Amps and Comparators is invaluable for analog and mixed-signal designers, for senior and graduate students in electrical engineering, and for anyone who would like to keep up with this essential techlogy.
- Author BiographyROUBIK GREGORIAN is Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, and General Manager for the Communications Division at Exar Corporation in Fremont, California. He is a well-known industry expert who has made many original contributions to analog MOS and switched-capacitor circuits. Dr. Gregorian earned his PhD and MSc in electrical engineering from the University of California at Los Angeles and his BSc in electrical engineering from Tehran University. He has published numerous papers, is the coauthor of Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing, and holds eighteen patents in the area of switched-capacitors and analog MOS circuits.
- Author(s)Roubik Gregorian
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/1999
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight720 g
- Width167 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.