All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book published in the US that addresses how to translate from Chinese into English, INTRODUCTION TO CHINESE-ENGLISH TRANSLATION is a hands-on guide that will be useful for both the student and the professional translator.
- Author(s)Lynette Xiaojing Shi,Zinan Ye
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.