Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this 6th edition remains the same as the first five editions -- to provide an introduction to the scope, characteristics, and management aspects of the commercial recreation and tourism industry. This book offers a blend of conceptual and practical material to achieve a basic understanding of this diverse industry. While some of the content is oriented toward large and established businesses, the text also has an entrepreneurial orientation that is particularly applicable to smaller businesses and organisations. Future commercial recreation and tourism entrepreneurs will gain a wealth of useful ideas and information from these pages.
- Author(s)John C. Crossley,Lynn M. Jamieson,Russell E. Brayley
- PublisherSagamore Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSagamore Publishing
- Weight850 g
- Width255 mm
- Height175 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.