Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book provides a comprehensive introduction to computational mathematics, which forms an essential part of contemporary numerical algorithms, scientific computing and optimization. It uses a theorem-free approach with just the right balance between mathematics and numerical algorithms. This edition covers all major topics in computational mathematics with a wide range of carefully selected numerical algorithms, ranging from the root-finding algorithm, numerical integration, numerical methods of partial differential equations, finite element methods, optimization algorithms, stochastic models, nlinear curve-fitting to data modelling, bio-inspired algorithms and swarm intelligence. This book is especially suitable for both undergraduates and graduates in computational mathematics, numerical algorithms, scientific computing, mathematical programming, artificial intelligence and engineering optimization. Thus, it can be used as a textbook and/or reference book.
- Author(s)Xin-She Yang
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.