All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngineers rely upon the accuracy of prepackaged computer codes, and determining a code's validity requires an understanding of continuum mechanics and models. This self-contained text introduces classical continuum models within a modern framework. Its numerous exercises illustrate the governing principles, linearizations, and other approximations that constitute classical continuum models. 2007 edition.
- Author(s)Ray M. Bowen
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.