Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $79.99+ AU $20.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buybrandnewbooks-com
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $381.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a landmark text thoroughly updated, including a new CD. As digital devices continue to be produced at increasingly lower costs and with higher speeds, the need for effective electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) design practices has become more critical than ever to avoid unnecessary costs in bringing products into compliance with governmental regulations. The Second Edition of this landmark text has been thoroughly updated and revised to reflect these major developments that affect both academia and the electronics industry. Readers familiar with the First Edition will find much new material, including: Latest U.S. and international regulatory requirements; PSpice used throughout the textbook to simulate EMC analysis solutions; Methods of designing for Signal Integrity; Fortran programs for the simulation of Crosstalk supplied on a CD Or CAD[registered]; and PSpice[registered] Release 10.0 and Version 8 Demo Edition software supplied on a CD. The final chapter on System Design for EMC is completely rewritten. The chapter on Crosstalk is rewritten to simplify the mathematics. Detailed, worked-out examples are w included throughout the text. In addition, review exercises are w included following the discussion of each important topic to help readers assess their grasp of the material. Several appendices are new to this edition including Phasor Analysis of Electric Circuits, The Electromagnetic Field Equations and Waves, Computer Codes for Calculating the Per-Unit-Length Parameters and Crosstalk of Multiconductor Transmission Lines, and a SPICE (PSPICE) tutorial. Now thoroughly updated, the Second Edition of Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility remains the textbook of choice for university/college EMC courses as well as a reference for EMC design engineers. An Instructor's Manual presenting detailed solutions to all the problems in the book is available from the Wiley editorial department.
- Author BiographyCLAYTON R. PAUL, PHD, is Professor and Sam Nunn Chair of Aerospace Systems Engineering, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mercer University. He is also Emeritus Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Kentucky, where he served on the faculty for twenty-seven years. Dr. Paul is the author of twelve textbooks in electrical engineering, has contributed numerous chapters to engineering handbooks and reference texts, and has published numerous technical papers in scientific journals and symposia. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and a Honorary Life Member of the IEEE EMC Society.
- Author(s)Clayton R. Paul
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1517 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.