All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of elliptic curves and modular forms provides a fruitful meeting ground for such diverse areas as number theory, complex analysis, algebraic geometry, and representation theory. This book starts out with a problem from elementary number theory and proceeds to lead its reader into the modern theory, covering such topics as the Hasse-Weil L-function and the conjecture of Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer. This new edition details the current state of kwledge of elliptic curves.
- Author(s)Neal Koblitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/1993
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 97
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight556 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1993
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.