All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Game Programming with C++ explores the world of game development with a focus on C++. This book begins with an explanation of the basics of mathematics as it relates to game programming, covers the fundamentals of C++, and describes a number of algorithms commonly used in games. In addition, it discusses several libraries that can help you manage graphics, add audio, and create installation software so you can get started on the path to making both 2D and 3D games. With this book understand the basics of programming in C++, including working with variables, constants, arrays, conditional statements, pointers, and functions; learn how to use the ClanLib library to make 2D games; discover how the OGRE graphics library can be used to implement particle systems and other effects in 3D games; find out how to integrate sound and music into your game.
- Author(s)Alan Thorn
- PublisherWordware Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationPlano
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWordware Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight571 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.