All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis approachable introduction to the science of genetics and DNA is full of facts, diagrams and colourful photographs covering structure of DNA, genetic engineering, cloning and lots more. Internet links allow readers to discover new developments online, while the contents and index pages make this perfect for use in schools and libraries.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width188 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.