All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGetis Introduction to Geography 14e is written to clearly and concisely convey the nature of the field of geography, its intellectual challenges, and the logical interconnections of its parts. Even if students take further work in geography, they will have come into contact with the richness and breadth of Geography and have new insights and understandings for their present and future roles as informed adults. This new edition provides students content and scope of the subfields of geography, emphasize its unifying themes, and provide the foundation for further work in their areas of interest. A useful textbook must be flexible eugh in its organization to permit an instructor to adapt it to the time and subject matter constraints of a particular course. Although Getis Introduction to Geography is designed with a one-quarter or one-semester course in mind, this text may be used in a full-year introduction to geography when employed as a point of departure for special topics and amplifications introduced by the instructor or when supplemented by additional readings and class projects.
- Author BiographyArthur Getis is a retired professor from San Diego State University, San Diego. Mark. D. Bjelland insegna presso il Gustavus Adolphus College.
- Author(s)Arthur Getis,Mark Bjelland,Victoria Getis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight950 g
- Width226 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement14th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.