All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Global Logistics offers a step-by-step guide to global logistics. Covering the breadth of logistics, this highly accessible text covers everything you need to kw and is illustrated by engaging case studies of market leaders. In this comprehensive second instalment of Global Logistics Strategies, John Manners-Bell provides an in-depth definition, description and exploration of the strategic principles and practices in transportation modes and supply chain verticals, including: freight forwarding, contract logistics, shipping, road freight, air cargo and express. The book also examines major sectors, including Automotive, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Consumer, and High Tech. Introduction to Global Logistics offers a detailed examination of key topics, including: how the logistics industry has developed, how it is influenced by macro-ecomic factors and demand-side trends, what the risks are to the industry, and how it will develop over the coming years. It examines important trends and developments that are shaping the industry, including 3D printing, megacities, and post-harvest food losses.
- Author BiographyJohn Manners-Bell is the founder and CEO of Transport Intelligence, a leading supplier of market solutions to the global logistics industry. He is Honorary Visiting Professor at the London Metropolitan University, adviser to the World Economic Forum and a former Chairman of the Supply Chain Council of the World Economic Forum. Prior to establishing Transport Intelligence, he worked as an analyst in consultancies specializing in international trade, transport and logistics. John Manners-Bell is author of Logistics and Supply Chains in Emerging Markets and Supply Chain Risk.
- Author(s)John Manners-Bell
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.