Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive treatment of ground penetrating radar using both forward and inverse scattering mathematical techniques. Use of field data instead of laboratory data enables readers to envision real-life underground imaging; a full color insert further clarifies understanding. Along with considering the practical problem of achieving interpretable underground images, this book also features significant coverage of the problem's mathematical background. This twofold approach provides a resource that will appeal both to application oriented geologists and testing specialists, and to more research-oriented physicists and engineers.
- Author BiographyRAFFAELE PERSICO, PhD, received his degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Napoli Federico II and his PhD in Information Engineering from the Second University of Napoli. He was a Research Scientist at the Consortium CO.RI.S.T.A., a member of the Institute of Electromagnetic Sensing of the Environment (IREA-CNR), and a member of the Institute for Archaeological and Monumental Heritage (IBAM-CNR). He chaired the 13th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar.
- Author(s)Raffaele Persico
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight674 g
- Width157 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.