All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the foundations for understanding hardware security and trust, which have become major concerns for national security over the past decade. Coverage includes security and trust issues in all types of electronic devices and systems such as ASICs, COTS, FPGAs, microprocessors/DSPs, and embedded systems. This serves as an invaluable reference to the state-of-the-art research that is of critical significance to the security of, and trust in, modern society's microelectronic-supported infrastructures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight785 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCliff Wang,Mohammad Tehranipoor
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.