All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear and concise text takes as its starting point the theoretical frameworks that are the foundation of current international relations. Kaufman explains the traditional theories, but also makes a place for understanding the areas that lie outside of or cant be explained by those approaches. Although levels of analysis are the primary unifying force, the book also assesses what this approach does t explain about the contemporary international system.
- Author BiographyJoyce P. Kaufman is professor of political science and director of the Center for Engagement with Communities at Whittier College.
- Author(s)Joyce P. Kaufman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, maps, figures
- Weight363 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.