All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHailed by the Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society as a very welcome addition to the mathematical literature, this text is appropriate for advanced undergraduates and graduate students. Written by two internationally rewned mathematicians, it offers an accessible treatment that requires previous kwledge of algebraic topology. 1963 edition.
- Author BiographyA topologist and the world's foremost knot theorist, the late Ralph H. Fox was on the facultyat Princeton University. The late Richard H. Crowell was a Professor of Mathematics at Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)Ralph H. Fox,Richard H. Crowell
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/12/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.