All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis text includes the basic foundation information of limlogy in an appropriate length for a one-semester course. It is written for intermediate undergraduate college students with some science background, including an introductory biology course. The text is especially well-suited for undergraduate majors in zoology, botany, conservation biology, biology, environmental studies, ecology, aquatic biology, and related fields. Introduction to Limlogy contains more biology, ecology, and human-environmental connections than other such books on the market. The text emphasizes aquatic ecology, with a wide range of ecological fields represented, including: landscape, ecosystem, physiological, population, community, and biome.
- Author BiographyProfessor Stanley Dodson is a professor at the University of Wisconsin - Madison, and lives in Madison, WI as well.
- Author(s)Stanley I. Dodson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date02/02/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight988 g
- Width208 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.