All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcellent introductory text for students with one year of calculus. Topics include complex numbers, determinants, orthormal bases, symmetric and hermitian matrices, first order n-linear equations, linear differential equations, Laplace transforms, Bessel functions and boundary-value problems. Includes 48 black-and-white illustrations. Exercises with solutions. Index.
- Author(s)John W. Dettman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/05/1987
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note48ill.
- Weight434 g
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.