All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a short text in linear algebra, intended for a one-term course. In the first chapter, Lang discusses the relation between the geometry and the algebra underlying the subject, and gives concrete examples of the tions which appear later in the book. He then starts with a discussion of linear equations, matrices and Gaussian elimination, and proceeds to discuss vector spaces, linear maps, scalar products, determinants, and eigenvalues. The book contains a large number of exercises, some of the routine computational type, while others are conceptual.
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1986
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.