All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Managerial Accounting, 7/e by Brewer/Garrison/Noreen is based on the market-leading text, Managerial Accounting, by Garrison, Noreen and Brewer. Brewer 7e is a briefer, more accessible, and thoroughly student-friendly text that satisfies the basic needs of the managerial accounting student without unnecessary depth on advanced topics associated with the follow-up course cost accounting/cost management. Faculty and students alike will find this new edition has retained the hallmark features of the Garrison brand: author-written supplements, excellent readability, terrific examples, and balanced end-of-chapter material. In addition, Connect Accounting for Brewer/Garrison/Noreen has been expanded with new learning resources for your students.
- Author BiographyPeter C. Brewer e professore presso la Miami University- Oxford, Ohio. Robert H. Garrison e professore emerito di contabilita direzionale presso la Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. Eric W. Noreen is a globe-trotting academic who has held appointments at institutions in the United States, Europe, and Asia. He is currently Professor of Accounting at the University of Washington and Visiting Price Waterhouse Professor of Management Information & Control at INSEAD, an international graduate school of business located in France. He received his B.A. degree from the University of Washington and MBA and Ph.D. degrees from Stanford University. A Certified Management Accountant, he was awarded a Certificate of Distinguished Performance by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants.
- Author(s)Eric W. Noreen,Peter C. Brewer,Ray H. Garrison
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight1555 g
- Width231 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.