All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Mathcad 15, 3/e is ideal for Freshman or Introductory courses in Engineering and Computer Science.
Introduces Mathcad's basic mathematical and data analysis functions (e.g., trigometric, regression, and interpolation functions) using easy-to-follow examples, then applies the functions to examples drawn from emerging or rapidly developing fields in engineering.
ESource� Prentice Hall's Engineering Source� provides a complete, flexible introductory engineering and computing program. ESource allows professors to fully customize their textbooks through the ESource website. Professors are t only able to pick and choose modules, but also sections of modules, incorporate their own materials, and re-paginate and re-index the complete project. prenhall.com/esource
- Author BiographyRonald Larsen, Ph.D., P.E., is the Department Head of the Chemical and Biological Engineering Department at Montana State University.
- Author(s)Ronald W. Larsen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.