All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionRussell is the most important philosopher of mathematics of the twentieth century. The author of The Principles of Mathematics , and, with Alfred Whitehead, the massive Principia Mathematica , he brought together his formidable kwledge of the subject and skills as a gifted communicator to provide a classic introduction to the philosophy of mathematics. Introduction to Mathematical Philosophy sets out in a lucid and n-technical way the main ideas of Principia Mathematica . It is as inspiring and useful to the beginner w as it was when it was first published in 1919.
- Author(s)Bertrand Russell
- PublisherSpokesman Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- Place of PublicationNottingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpokesman Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.