All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Microcontrollers and their Applications , discusses Microcontrollers and their applications with two most widely and universally used microcontroller families as basis. Its assimilation gives a head start to embark into Embedded Applications. The book is essentially aimed at senior under-graduates and graduates in Electronics and Computer related engineering streams as well as post-graduates in Applied Sciences. It is also useful for professionals in design and development areas as well as students in other engineering streams who seek microcontroller expertise for embedded applications. The book is an outgrowth of well-tested class-room and laboratory material.
- Author BiographyT. R. Padmanabhan.: Dean (Engineering) Amrita Institute of Technology and Science Ettimadai, Via Madukarai, Coimbatore
- Author(s)T.R. Padmanabhan
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.