All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a self-contained review of all the relevant topics in probability theory. A software package called MAXIM, which runs on MATLAB, is made available for downloading. Vidyadhar G. Kulkarni is Professor of Operations Research at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Author BiographyV. G. Kulkarni is Professor in the Department of Statistics and Operations Research in the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has authored a graduate-level text Modeling and Analysis of Stochastic Systems and dozens of articles on stochastic models of queues, computer and communications systems, and production and supply chain systems. He holds a patent on traffic management in telecommunication networks, and has served on the editorial boards of Operations Research Letters, Stochastic Models, and Queueing Systems and Their Applications.
- Author(s)V. G. Kulkarni
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- LanguageEnglish & English
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.