All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique text provides students with a basic course in both calculus and analytic geometry - competitive editions cover both topics in a single volume. Its prerequisites are minimal, and the order of its presentation promotes an intuitive approach to calculus. Algebraic concepts receive an unusually strong emphasis. Numerous exercises appear throughout the text. 1951 edition.
- Author BiographyOtto Schreier (1901-1929) was a German born mathematician who worked in combinatorial group theory, particularly on subgroups of free groups and on knot groups. He made important contributions to group theory within his tragically short life.
- Author(s)E. Sperner,O. Schreier
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byMartin David,Melvin Hausner
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.