All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete basic undergraduate-level course in modern optics for students in physics, techlogy and engineering. The first half deals with classical physical optics; the second, the quantum nature of light. Many applications of the laser to optics are integrated throughout the text. Problems and answers. 170 illustrations.
- Author(s)Grant R. Fowles
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1990
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note170 illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.