Introduction to Molecular Biology, Genomics and Proteomics for Biomedical Engineers by Robert B. Northrop, Anne N. Connor (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $136.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $136.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the Complex Biochemical Relations that Permit Life to Exist It can be argued that the dawn of the 21st century has emerged as the age focused on molecular biology, which includes all the regulatory mechanisms that make cellular biochemical reaction pathways stable and life possible. For biomedical engineers, this concept is essential to their chosen profession. Introduction to Molecular Biology, Gemics, and Proteomics for Biomedical Engineers hones in on the specialized organic molecules in living organisms and how they interact and react. The book's sound approach to this intricately complex field makes it an exceptional resource for further exploration into the biochemistry, molecular biology, and gemics fields. It is also beneficial for electrical, chemical, and civil engineers as well as biophysicists with an interest in modeling living systems. This seminal reference includes many helpful tools for self study, including- *143 illustrations, 32 in color, to bolster understanding of complex biochemical relations *20 tables for quick access to precise data *100 key equations * Challenging self-study problems within each chapter Conveys Human Progress in the Manipulation of Gemes at the Molecular Level In response to growing global interest in biotechlogy, this valuable text sheds light on the evolutionary theories and future trends in genetic medicine and stem cell research. It provides a broader kwledge base on life-permitting complexities, illustrates how to model them quantitatively, and demonstrates how to manipulate them in gemic-based medicine and genetic engineering. Consequently, this book allows for a greater appreciation among of the incredible complexity of the biochemical systems required to sustain life in its many forms. A solutions manual is available for instructors wishing to convert this reference to classroom use.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Connecticut, Storrs, USA
- Author(s)Anne N. Connor,Robert B. Northrop
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBiomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, 32 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight948 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains 13 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.