All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe first text to cover both molecular reaction dynamics and chemical kinetics and their respective theories in a single source. After introductory material, the mograph goes on to cover interaction potentials; relative motion and the collisional approach for chemical reaction in the gas phase; partition functions; transition state theory; unimolecualr reactions; molecular reactions calculations; n-adiabatic transitions; surface kinetics; chemical reactions in solution; energetic changes in solvating a molecule; transition state theory in solution; models for diffusion; Kramers' theory of viscosity of solvent in chemical reactions; and electronic transfer reactions in solution. Also includes problems and solved exercises.
- Author BiographyGERT D. BILLING is Professor of Theoretical Chemistry at the University of Copenhagen. He serves as referee and sits on the editorial boards of numerous professional journals and has been a visiting professor at numerous universities and research institutes worldwide. Professor Billing is author or coauthor of over 200 published papers and 150 conference presentations. KURT V. MIKKELSEN is Associate Professor in the Department of Chemistry, Arhus University, Denmark. He has been an invited lecturer at dozens of universities and conferences in Europe and the United States, and has published 60 papers in international journals.
- Author(s)Gert Due Billing,Kurt V. Mikkelsen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/1996
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.