All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a basic introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound for beginners or vice practitioners. It will cover essential physics of ultrasonic waves, understanding the instrumentation and image optimization, scanning techniques, sographic appearance of common tissues, foreign bodies, masses, and artifacts, as well as use during guided procedures. The final chapter will provide recommendations for getting started in practice. Intended as a first step, this clearly-presented, highly illustrated quick start manual will be a welcome introductory tool for anyone looking to attain proficiency in MSK US.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Strakowski, MD is a Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Ohio State University School of Medicine, Riverside Methodist Hospital and McConnell Spine, Sport and Joint Center, Columbus, OH, USA.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Strakowski
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.