Introduction to Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Getting Started by Jeffrey A. Strakowski (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 9 Feb
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $134.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a basic introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound for beginners or vice practitioners. It will cover essential physics of ultrasonic waves, understanding the instrumentation and image optimization, scanning techniques, sographic appearance of common tissues, foreign bodies, masses, and artifacts, as well as use during guided procedures. The final chapter will provide recommendations for getting started in practice. Intended as a first step, this clearly-presented, highly illustrated quick start manual will be a welcome introductory tool for anyone looking to attain proficiency in MSK US.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Strakowski, MD is a Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Ohio State University School of Medicine, Riverside Methodist Hospital and McConnell Spine, Sport and Joint Center, Columbus, OH, USA.
- Author(s)Jeffrey A. Strakowski
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.