All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasing miniaturization of devices, components, and integrated systems requires developments in the capacity to measure, organize, and manipulate matter at the nascale. This textbook, first published in 2007, is a comprehensive, interdisciplinary account of the techlogy and science that underpin naelectronics, covering the underlying physics, nastructures, namaterials, and nadevices. Without assuming prior kwledge of quantum physics, this book provides a unifying framework for the basic ideas needed to understand the recent developments in the field. Numerous illustrations, homework problems and interactive Java applets help the student to appreciate the basic principles of natechlogy, and to apply them to real problems. Written in a clear yet rigorous and interdisciplinary manner, this textbook is suitable for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in electrical and electronic engineering, nascience, materials, bioengineering, and chemical engineering.
- Author BiographyVladimir V. Mitin is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Buffalo, State University of New York. He has co-authored eight books, and over 400 professional publications, including 10 patents. Viatcheslav A. Kochelap is Professor and Head of the Theoretical Physics Department at the Institute of Semiconductor Physics, National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine. He has published over 200 journal articles. Michael A. Stroscio is a Professor in the departments of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Bioengineering, at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He is a fellow of the IEEE, the American Physical Society, and the AAAS.
- Author(s)Michael A. Stroscio,Viatcheslav A. Kochelap,Vladimir V. Mitin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note210 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.