All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the latest coverage of the fundamentals and applications of nafibrous materials and their structures for graduate students and researchers, this book bridges the communication gap between fiber techlogists and materials scientists and engineers. Featuring intensive coverage of electroactive, bioactive and structural nafibers, it provides a comprehensive collection of processing conditions for electrospinning and includes recent advances in naparticle-/natube-based nafibers. The book also covers mechanical properties of fibers and fibrous assemblies, as well as characterization methods.
- Author BiographyFrank K. Ko is Canada Research Chair Professor in Advanced Fibrous Materials and Director of the Advanced Materials and Process Engineering Laboratory, University of British Columbia. Yuqin Wan is Research Associate in Advanced Fibrous Materials, Advanced Materials and Process Engineering Laboratory, University of British Columbia, Canada and Associate Professor in the School of Textiles and Clothing, Jiangnan University, China.
- Author(s)Frank K. Ko,Yuqin Wan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note216 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight710 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.