All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with Java takes a full-immersion approach to object-oriented programming. Proper object-oriented design practices are emphasized throughout the book. Students learn how to use the standard classes first, then learn to design their own classes. Wu uses a gentler approach to teaching students how to design their own classes, separating the coverage into two chapters. GUI coverage is also located independently in the back of the book and can be covered if desired. Wu also features a robust set of instructors' materials including PowerPoint slides, code samples, and quiz questions.
- Author BiographyC. Thomas Wu received his Ph.D in Computer Science from the University of California, San Diego. Currently, Wu is an Associate Professor at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA. Previously, he was an Assistant Professor at Northwester University, Evanston, IL. His interests include Computer Science Education, Java, Databases, Object-Oriented Databases, User Interface Design, and Robotics. He has published many articles as well as two textbooks.
- Author(s)C.Thomas Wu
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1426 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement5th International edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.