All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionAligned directly to the NEBOSH syllabus, this book covers the breadth and depth of oil and gas operational safety. This book guides the reader through the principles of how to manage operational risks, carefully conveying a technical subject in a clear, concise manner that readers will find comfortable to read and understand. Written in full colour by a highly experienced team who have many years' experience within the field, this book is undoubtedly an essential tool to enhance your understanding of operational safety within the oil and gas industry.
- Author BiographyWise Global Training is a company dedicated to providing quality health and safety training in a variety of formats including eLearning and classroom based courses as well as webinars.
- Author(s)Wise Global Training Ltd
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 67 colour illustrations, 32 colour line drawings
- Weight793 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.