All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been written by giving ermous simple examples of each feature so it is easily understandable for new developers, there are many advance features that most of the conventional books igre so it is equally beneficial to the experts. There are more than 400 practical examples, which are being given by the author by keeping in mind the practical problems he himself faced. This book is very useful for the person, who wants to work as an oracle developer, working developer who wants to extend his kwledge and professional or student who intend to give OCP exam.
- Author BiographyFarhan Ali is a computer science graduate and working on oracle databases from last 5 years. He worked on oracle 9i, 10g and 11g databases, and being an avid developer follows the current developments in various databases.
- Author(s)Farhan Ali Arain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.