All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionExcellent undergraduate/graduate-level introduction presents full introduction to the subject and to the Fourier series as related to applied mathematics, considers principal method of solving partial differential equations, examines 1st-order systems, computation methods, and much more. Over 600 problems and exercises, with answers for many. Ideal for a 1-semester or full-year course.
- Author(s)Karl E. Gustafson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.