CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis proven text fuses the best of theory-based and research-based instruction to give you a powerful introduction to personality that is accessible and understandable. Burger pairs theory, applications, and assessment chapters with chapters that describe the research programs aligned with every major theoretical approach. Biographical sketches of theorists and accounts of the stories behind influential research programs help you gain an understanding of how classic and contemporary findings relate to each other, and reinforce the idea that theory and research perpetuate one ather. In-text self-assessments and a Study Guide (available separately) allow you to stop, consider what you're reading, and interact with the material.
- Author BiographyJerry M. Burger is a professor of Psychology at Santa Clara University. He is the author of dozens of journal articles and book chapters, as well as the book DESIRE FOR CONTROL: PERSONALITY, SOCIAL, AND CLINICAL PERSPECTIVES (1992). He has been on the editorial board of the Journal of Personality and the Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, and has served as an associate editor for the Personality Processes and Individual Difference section of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Burger continues to teach the personality course, and PERSONALITY, 9th Edition reflects his many years of experience.
- Author(s)Jerry M. Burger
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight771 g
- Width185 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 8th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.