All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the long-awaited book by Theodor Abt, who has been training analysts internationally in the art of picture interpretation since 30 years. His long experience in this field has led him to develop his own method, resulting in this book. Some 150 colour pictures accompany the text, making this book a valuable resource to have on the bookshelf for consultation in the following areas: Formal aspects; The symbolism of space; The symbolism of colours; The symbolism of numbers.
- Author BiographyTheodor Abt was born in Zurich, Switzerland in 1947. He has a Ph.D. from the Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) in Zurich 1977. Since 1975 he has been a Jungian analyst in private practice. From 1983 through 1988 he was a member of the board of the C G Jung Institute, Zurich. Since 1990 he has been professor for rural sociology at the ETH. He has been a member of the board of the Research and Training Centre for Depth Psychology according to C G Jung and M-L von Franz in Zurich since 1995, and president of the Society of the Friends of the Royal Tombs of Egypt since 1988. His research focuses on the relationship of the outer world with the needs of the inner unconscious world.
- Author(s)Theodor Abt
- PublisherLiving Human Heritage Publications Professor Dr. Theodor Abt
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintLiving Human Heritage Publications Professor Dr. Theodor Abt
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight504 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.