All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to Podopaediatrics 2nd edition is a concise but comprehensive introduction to the effective care of foot problems in children. It includes coverage of the general specialist and medical conditions which may influence the course of the podiatric treatment. It is written by a multidisciplinary international team of contributors under the editorship of a UK practitioner and an American educator and practitioner both podiatrists.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication04/07/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note280 ills.
- Weight1100 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPeter Thomson,Russell G. Volpe
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.